The fifth annual Small Business Summit is almost here! The date to remember is March 16th in New York City and Palo Alto Software is once again sponsoring the event.
What goes on at the Small Business Summit? I’m super glad you asked! This year the event is focused on Strategies for the New Economy and some of the highlights include:
- HOT TECH Demo (60+ companies have submitted their entries)
- Exhibitors including Google, Intuit, Microsoft, and Dell and many more
- Strategies for Growth Panel (Representatives from Intuit, Wasp, Elance and Google)
- Keynotes include: Mel Parker, Director of Small Business at Dell (IT Strategies), Seth Godin (Being Indispensable), Melanie Atta, Campaigner (Boosting Email Marketing), Tim Davis (Using Comedy for Boosting Sales)
- Women of Success Share Their Community Building Secrets
- 10 Minute Power Presentations (Social Media; Business Card Design Tips; Optimize Your Time)
This is the hottest ticket going right now. And speaking of tickets… we’ve got some to give away! Free!
To enter to win a full-day conference ticket, answer this question:
What is a SWOT?
The first three people to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct answer will win a free ticket – that’s a full day’s conference admission!
Fifth Annual Small Business Summit (http://www.smallbiztechsummit.com) – March 16, 2010