The fifth annual Small Business Summit is almost here! The date to remember is March 16th in New York City and Palo Alto Software is once again sponsoring the event.
What goes on at the Small Business Summit? I’m super glad you asked! This year the event is focused on Strategies for the New Economy and some of the highlights include:
- HOT TECH Demo (60+ companies have submitted their entries)
- Exhibitors including Google, Intuit, Microsoft, and Dell and many more
- Strategies for Growth Panel (Representatives from Intuit, Wasp, Elance and Google)
- Keynotes include: Mel Parker, Director of Small Business at Dell (IT Strategies), Seth Godin (Being Indispensable), Melanie Atta, Campaigner (Boosting Email Marketing), Tim Davis (Using Comedy for Boosting Sales)
- Women of Success Share Their Community Building Secrets
- 10 Minute Power Presentations (Social Media; Business Card Design Tips; Optimize Your Time)
This is the hottest ticket going right now. And speaking of tickets… we’ve got some to give away! Free!
To enter to win a full-day conference ticket, answer this question:
What is a SWOT?
The first three people to email email@example.com with the correct answer will win a free ticket – that’s a full day’s conference admission!
Fifth Annual Small Business Summit (http://www.smallbiztechsummit.com) – March 16, 2010
Like this article? Please share it:
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue