1. Inc. Magazine sat down with Newark Mayor Cory Booker, who spoke on how he believed startups will define America’s future. If you’ve seen Cory Booker’s documentary “Brick City,” you know how amazing this guy is.
2. Under30 CEO tells the United States’ young entrepreneurs to pack their bags and leave — now.
3. I always love these sort of lists because they make me feel better about the stupid things I do. Forbes compiled a list of 17 counter-intuitive things that successful people do.
4. This week’s downer: The United States’ income gap is growing and growing. While the rich are getting richer and staying rich, the poor are getting poorer and staying poorer.
5. There aren’t many things that sound as initially unattractive as “Boise entrepreneurship.” However, there are some great innovators in the city, Entrepreneur Magazine discovered.Click here to join the conversation (1 Comments)
Like this article? Please share it:
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue