National Small Business Week kicked off yesterday with a three-day educational and networking event in Washington, D.C., recognizing the accomplishments and contributions of small businesses across the country. If you couldn’t make it to Washington this year, you can still benefit by joining marketing expert John Jantsch for a free webinar he’s offering in celebration of the annual event.
The founder of the Duct Tape Marketing system, John will be giving you concrete suggestions on how you can grow your business. In “5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales,” participants will learn how to:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business.
- Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
The webcast will be held on Wednesday, May 23 at 11 a.m. (Central time). John really knows his stuff, so this is a terrific opportunity to get sound marketing advice from one of the most respected names in the field. Click here to learn more or register.
Small business image courtesy of Shutterstock