Don’t get so wrapped up in work that you forget to stay up with the current events of the business world! Amid all of the chaos, grab a cup of Joe and take a short reading break.
1. Everyone tells you this crap, but I think this one is really useful. Inc. Magazine whipped up 14 simple ways that we can be more productive. You’ll probably see 100 of these articles a year, but I really think this one is great.
2. All silicon everything: Entrepreneur put together an infographic showing how California isn’t the only startup mecca in the United States anymore. Portland, Ore has become “Silicon Forest,” New Orleans is “Silicon Bayou,” and even Iowa is taking on the name “Silcorn Valley.”
3. In the New York Times: Will small biz pay for big biz corporate tax cuts? My instincts tell me yes.
4. Yet another reason to be an entrepreneur: College grads are leaving college both overqualified and underprepared … But how does that …
5. SEOMoz strikes down conventional wisdom by saying content isn’t king, trust is.
Like this article? Please share it:
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue