If you’re not keeping up to date on innovative new ways to find funding for your business, including crowd sourcing and Internet-based campaigns, you’re missing golden opportunities.
But money doesn’t grow on trees. Find out how to seek funding from outside of traditional sources in a free one hour webinar hosted by MyVenturePad and TriNet. This session is custom-built for business innovators and tech entrepreneurs looking to turn a product into a business.
Bplans’ own Tim Berry will join a group of other experts to discuss:
- Online groups that build and support communities of entrepreneurs
- How mentors help bring products to market
- Classic challenges that impede growth
- How social media networks can reduce financial needs for start-ups
- How to show strong customer traction in the clutter of new companies
The webinar is Wednesday, March 7, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT. Did I mention that it’s free? Register now, and let Tim and friends help you find creative new ways to fund your business.