Write a better business plan by focusing on implementation.
- Use a business plan to set concrete goals, responsibilities, and deadlines to guide your business.
- A good business plan assigns tasks to people or departments and sets milestones and deadlines for tracking implementation.
- A practical business plan includes 10 parts implementation for every one part strategy.
- As part of the implementation of a business plan, it should provide a forum for regular review and course corrections.
- Good business plans are practical.
Business plan “don’ts”
- Don’t use a business plan to show how much you know about your business.
- Nobody reads a long-winded business plan: not bankers, bosses, nor venture capitalists. Years ago, people were favorably impressed by long plans. Today, nobody is interested in a business plan more than 50 pages long.
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue