Just a few of my favorites:
- Real values are defined by who gets rewarded and who gets let go.
- You can separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later
- You are quick to admit mistakes.
- We’re a team, not a family.
- Compensation should be about external market value, not internal parity.
- In some groups, there may not be enough growth opportunity for everyone.
- Individuals should manage their career paths — not the company.
Still, for the record, this is Netflix, which has been around for years and is fabulously successful. Is this startup culture, or growth culture? Was it like this from the beginning? I’d like to know.
(Image: thanks to Cribbster)
Like this article? Please share it:
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue