Are you a small business owner or thinking about finally starting your own business? If so, then you have probably wondered about your financing options.
Join us on Friday, June 13 at 12pm ET/9am PT for “The Basics of Small Business Loans,” a free webinar that will give you an overview of financing for small businesses.
Topics will include:
• What are small business loan products and their key benefits for borrowers?
• Who are small business financial vendors, including traditional loan providers and new alternative lenders, such as peer-to-peer lenders?
• How do you match loan products with your small business borrowing needs?
• What are the top five things for small businesses to consider before getting a loan?
• What are five tips to help your small businesses get the loan you want or need?
By attending this webinar, you will increase your understanding of available loan options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of loan options.
Join Scott Blum, the Vice President of SmartBiz Loans, and Sabrina Parsons, CEO of Palo Alto Software, for this great webinar that is perfect for small business loan beginners!Click here to join the conversation (0 Comments)
Like this article? Please share it:
How LivePlan makes your business more successful
If you're writing a business plan, you're in luck. Online business planning software makes it easier than ever before to put together a business plan for your business.
As you'll see in a moment, LivePlan is more than just business plan software, though. It's a knowledgable guide combined with a professional designer coupled with a financial wizard. It'll help you get over the three most common business hurdles with ease.
Let's take a look at those common hurdles, and see how producing a top-notch business plan sets your business up for success.Click to continue