I just came across this great blog: Merlin’s List of Five Things
If you are looking for a fun Friday read check it out.
- your Flickr.com photos are still your own (although human faces are now obscured by selected partner company logos)
- owing to unavoidable data corruption, all Upcoming.org events must be reinstalled monthly
- following upgrade to Vista, clicking del.icio.us links now requires 1 GB of RAM and 40 GB drive space (per link)
- Jerry Yang now compelled to “do that funny MC Hammer dance” whenever Ballmer’s meds start wearing off
- folksy motto tweaked to “If You Ever Want to See That Pretty Family of Yours Again, You Damned Straight Better F**ing Yahoo!“
Posted from the 5ives Blog.