What’s business planning all about? Why bother? Why would a company that doesn’t strictly have to do a business plan want one? What are some of the myths associated with business social media, and how can you get business ROI in social media?
These are some of the issues Susan Gunelius and I talked about yesterday on Tim Berry on The Social Marketing Hour with Susan Gunelius — The Social Network Station. That’s Susan’s podcast.
Susan’s summary includes:
- The five things every business plan should have
- How to determine which social media sites to focus your marketing efforts on
- The first three steps to developing your business’s online presence
- How to create your social media marketing plan
- Tools to help you create business plans and execute your social media marketing strategy, including Bplans.com, HootSuite, Buffer, and more.
So I hope you find it useful. Just click the link to listen to this podcast.
Hint: The reason you want a business plan for your business, and for any business, is that it makes for better management—set down tracks and follow up. It’s to manage change. And we all know that change comes faster now than ever.