Every Friday, we’ll be aggregating a few great articles from the week.
1. Entrepreneur talked with Indiegogo‘s Slava Rubin about some of the myths of entrepreneurship.
2. Likeable Media founder Carrie Kerpen wrote an article in Inc. Magazine on why she believes other women might be a woman’s greatest obstacle in the workforce.
3. A bit of a downer, but the New York Times posted an article on Thursday about how young generations have generated 40 percent less wealth than their parents did at the same age.
4. In case you weren’t aware, the technology war between Apple and Samsung is becoming even more interesting than Duke vs. North Carolina. CNN’s Steve Kovach tells us why he believes Samsung is out-innovating Apple.
5. Speaking of technology, Wired’s Marcus Wohlson covers a coding school with a fascinating business model: tuition is free, until their students get jobs.
photo courtesy of 123rf.com