Obtaining funding continues to be the biggest barrier to starting a business, while ineffectively managing cash flow is what causes most small business owners to close their doors.
If you’re an entrepreneur, then you’re familiar with the need to obtain funding to start your business. As a small business owner, perhaps what’s keeping you from growing or getting your business into the black is a problem with managing your cash flow. If you’re a financial advisor, you may want to brush up on best practices that will help your clients take their business to the next level.
That’s why I would like to invite you to join this free webinar, in order to learn:
- What funding options are available to entrepreneurs and how to choose between them
- How to qualify for the best funding options available to you
- How to build a basic financial dashboard for your business and track the 10 most important metrics that will make or break your business
- How the most savvy entrepreneurs plan and forecast their income and costs
- When to invest in growth at the expense of lowering your short-term profitability
This Thursday, November 6 at 12pm EDT, I’ll being joined by three other small business CEOs and funding experts: Fundera’s CEO Jared Hecht, ZenPayroll’s CEO Joshua Reeves, and TSheet’s CEO Matt Rissell. Our conversation will be moderated by John K. Bates, the CEO of Executive Speaking Success.
I hope you can join us!