Can I ask you for a quick favor?
Tim Berry, the founder of Palo Alto Software and a personal friend, was just nominated as a Small Business Influencer in the Guru category on SmallBizTrends.com. Everyone at Palo Alto Software would love to see him win. We’re hoping that you can help us out by voting for Tim Berry.
Can you take a quick break from reading this article and go vote for Tim Berry as a Small Business Influencer? You don’t have to register and they won’t ask for your email address. All you need to do is click the big yellow vote button.
If this is your first time on Up and Running (Welcome! We’re glad to see you), you might be wondering who Tim Berry is.
- Tim is the Founder and Chief Blogging Officer of Palo Alto Software
- Business Week listed Tim as one of the top 20 entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter
- The New York Times included Tim on the list of 11 companies to follow on Twitter
- Business Insider included Tim in their list of the top 25 entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter.
- Pamela Slim, author of Escape from Cubicle Nation, calls Tim the Obi-wan Kenobe of business planning
- Jim Blasingame calls Tim berry the Father of Business Planning
- Tim wrote The Plan-as-you-Go Business Plan and Hurdle: the Book on Business Planning. He also co-wrote 3 Weeks to Startup.
- Tim is the principal author of Business Plan Pro, the #1 selling business planning software
- Tim is a successful entrepreneur: He founded Palo Alto Software and bplans.com and co-founded Borland International. He built Palo Alto Software from 0 to 40 employees, multimillion dollar sales, no debt, and a 70% market share without outside investment.
- He’s written thousands of pages and posts on his blog Planning Startups Stories (the business planning category includes over 200 posts!)
I first met Tim when I took his course on Business Planning and Entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon in 2008. Today, I’m a marketing manager for his company, Palo Alto Software. I’m working here because I believe in his passion and vision for business planning, business management, and entrepreneurship.
Tim is the expert on business planning. If you enjoy the articles, books, and essays he’s written, or if you’re a satisfied customer of Business Plan Pro, Sales and Marketing Pro, or LivePlan.com, please take a second and vote for Tim berry as a Small Business Influencer in the Guru category on SmallBizTrends.
Thanks for reading. And thanks for voting.