Have you ever wondered why 30 percent of new businesses fail during their first two years?
Whether a new business succeeds or fails sometimes boils down to luck.
But, success and failure are usually about more than luck.
It helps to have a competitive advantage when you start a business.
Our friends at crowdspring teamed up with Swyft Filings and Trademark Engine to bring Bplans’ readers a free, 95-page eBook filled with actionable insights and advice, based on their collective decades in business.
Together, the authors have helped over 400,000 businesses launch and grow. They pooled their expertise in branding, design, business law, trademarks, marketing, and much more to create a detailed guide that will help set your business on the right path from day one.
This eBook will help you learn how to:
- Overcome your fear of failure
- Find, evaluate, and protect your great business idea
- Write a business plan that will get you funded
- Properly set up your business
- Create a strong brand identity
- Build and grow a service-based business, online business, or retail business
- Create a strong online presence for your new company
- Raise money and finance your new business
- Launch your business and get your first customers
Here’s a peek at Chapter 3: How to Write a Business Plan That Will Get You Funded:
If you’ve been dreaming about starting a new business or are already working to launch it, remember that success doesn’t happen by chance.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by downloading your free copy of crowdspring’s new eBook.